Terms of Entry
You are participating in the Bubble Studios Limited (Dark Spirits) experience at your own risk. You have read and acknowledge these Terms and Conditions and have had an opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns with employees or representatives of Bubble Studios Limited experiences.
By purchasing any ticket via this website, you expressly accept the risks associated with the experience. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Bubble Studios Limited and you.
Bubble Studios Limited cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, Bubble Studios Limited does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the experience and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements, please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the experience.
- All visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched.
- The experience is strictly for guests aged 18+ and Bubble Studios Limited will operate a strict ID policy. Refunds will not be provided to those who are not admitted to the experience as a result of failure to provide acceptable identification.
- Food and drink must not be taken into the experience, and only food and drink purchased in authorised places are permitted. Bubble Studios Limited reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anybody that appears to be intoxicated and to ask for proof of age prior to serving any alcohol.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within all areas (including the use of e-cigarettes).
- Any person(s) found in possession of alcohol, or who appear to be intoxicated will be refused admission or removed from the experience without right to refund.
- Any behaviour such as drunkenness, violent or abusive conduct, singing or shouting which may constitute an annoyance to other guests is prohibited.
- Anyone displaying lewd, offensive or threatening behaviour (either to guests or team) will be removed from the experience without a refund.
- The use of photographic and other recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited in the event. Bubble Studios Limited reserves the right to delete any unauthorised recordings and to eject any customers who are suspected of making recordings from the venue with no refund.
- All electronic equipment must be switched off or otherwise disabled when inside the experience.
- Bubble Studios Limited reserve the right to refuse admission and / or to remove from the experience, in its absolute discretion and without giving any reasons, any person failing to comply with the terms and conditions or whose presence is, in its absolute discretion, a source of danger or annoyance and shall have no obligation to give any reason therefore.
- Bubble Studios Limited will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the experience is open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, the Operator reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons, mechanical breakdown, operational reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close the experience or any part of it.
- Bubble Studios Limited reserves the right to not issue any refunds.
- This contract shall be governed by English law and the parties to this contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
The experience includes multiple effects which may include total darkness, uneven surfaces, air blasts, strobe lighting, latex, sudden loud noises, live actors, fog, scent, temperature changes and tight spaces which require you to bend down whilst walking or crawling.
For your own safety, the experience may not suitable for:
- Persons who suffer from high blood pressure, heart conditions, asthma, back or neck conditions, epilepsy, or any type of medical condition affecting the senses of smell, vision, or hearing.
- Persons who are of a nervous disposition.
- Persons who are elderly.
- Persons with disabilities.
- Persons who are blind or visually impaired.
- Persons with sensitivities to scent, loud noises, or flashing lights.
- Persons who are pregnant.
- Persons suffering from breathing or respiratory problems, such as allergies or scent sensitivities.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicants.
- Persons under the age of 18.
FIRE, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Chewing gum, food and drinks are forbidden inside the experience.
- High heels or open toed shoes must not be worn.
- The actors may touch you throughout the experience. They may make physical contact with your arms, shoulders, legs or the top of your head. You must not touch the actors or remove anything from the experience, this includes props and sets.
- The actors may use language that some people may find offensive. You must not swear at the actors.
- You must walk forwards at all times and follow instructions by the actors at all times. You must not stop or move backwards unless instructed to do so by the actors. You must never run anywhere in the experience at any time for any reason.
- The climbing of walls, doors or props is forbidden unless directed to do so.
- Any person failing to comply with instructions and ignoring safety warnings given either verbally by a team member or by signage may result in being asked to leave the experience without a refund.
- The misuse or interference with equipment or devices which are there in the interests of safety is a criminal offence, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution.
- The possession or use of illegal drugs is strictly forbidden, offenders will be asked to leave the experience without a refund and may be subject to prosecution.
- Head or face masks and imitation weaponry of any kind are forbidden inside the experience.
- The possession of any weapon or other item to cause damage or injury to persons or property is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal action being taken.
- No forms of light are allowed inside the experience, this includes laser pointers and torches.
- Naked flames of any kind are strictly forbidden inside the experience, this includes but not limited to sparklers, lighters and matches.
- The guest shall pay for the cost of repairing any damage caused to the property, contents or grounds of the experience and the company and its guests.
- Bubble Studios Limited reserves the right to evacuate the experience in the event of an evacuation announcement, or other emergency irrespective of whether it is a genuine emergency or not, in order to protect all guests and team and in this event, Bubble Studios Limited does not accept any liability for any delay or is liable to refund any part or all of the ticket.
Bubble Studios Limited accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to persons or property, however sustained, on its premises and shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense or any consequential or indirect loss or damage of any kind.
Bubble Studios Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend access keys/promotional codes and their terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO
From time to time Bubble Studios Limited or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording within the experience, which may feature visitors. Entry to the experience is deemed acceptance of these regulations and you therefore agree that Bubble Studios Limited or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever.
You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Bubble Studios Limited or such authorised party (as the case may be). Any pictures and recording of any kind is owned by Bubble Studios Limited.
If you have any objections to being filmed or recorded please contact a member of the team before the performance begins.
CCTV is in operation across the venue for the purposes of crime prevention and public safety.